Τετάρτη 6 Μαρτίου 2013

Getting Organized.


(Holmenkollen in the blue hour)

Getting Organized.

I think I am in my most beautiful and hopeful part of my life. I can dream how I will live there, my work, my association with my  coworkers. I started following and watching a lot of webinars so that I will not be behind in the evolution of dentistry.(exiting this apathy). And because I will do endodontic therapy I have to learn everything. 

And I'm looking for a house...


Another crazy thing. At start I was disappointed. Either I wouldn't like them, or they would be too expensive. Generally Oslo is pricey, and that's why everyone has roommates. But I found even rooming to be expensive. I haven't found something that I would like. Actually, I did. It was the perfect house, modern, with big areas, nice decoration and in my budget. A real Deal. Until I read the last sentence. That they like to drink beers Fridays and Saturdays.
      
                               Party animals…. Nah, not for me.


I found another one, and it has another animal in the house. Four legged with big ears that woofs. I don't think Billio will like it (my cat). 



                      OK, it's still early, I'll find something. 

The nice thing with this clinic is that it is in a perfect spot for transportation. It has tram/metro/bus stops nearby, and their transportation network is so good that even if you live in the suburbs, there will be transport to go to the center of Oslo. And honestly, when I find a house that I like, I put the address in Google Maps, I check out how far is it from the clinic, and then where it has corresponding stops for tram/metro/bus. And usually has every choice. If I miss one I will have the other. I will also be able to issue a smartcard transportation card (monthly) except for airport and I'll be fine.

Metro map :

Tram map :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greek Translation
                               (Holmenkollen-in the blue hour)

Οργάνωση.

 Νομίζω ότι βρίσκομαι στη πιο όμορφη και ελπιδοφόρα φάση της ζωής μου. Μπορώ και κάνω όνειρα για το πώς θα είναι η ζωή μου εκεί, η δουλειά μου, η συνεργασία μου με τους άλλους συνάδελφους. Άρχισα να παρακολουθώ διάφορα webinars (σεμινάρια μέσω διαδικτύου) για να μη χάνω τις εξελίξεις της οδοντιατρικής (Η έξοδος από τη ναφθαλίνη που λέγαμε). Κι επειδή θα κάνω ενδοδοντικές θεραπείες πρέπει να μάθω τα πάντα.    
                 
                               Και ψάχνω για σπίτι.

Άλλη τρελή διαδικασία. Στην αρχή απογοητεύτηκα. Ή που δε θα μου άρεσαν, ή που θα είναι ακριβά. Γενικά το Όσλο είναι ακριβό. Γι’ αυτό και όλοι συγκατοικούν. Αλλά και πάλι βρήκα ακριβή ακόμα και τη συγκατοίκηση. Δεν έχω βρει κάτι που να με ενθουσιάσει. Ψέματα βρήκα. Ήταν το τέλειο σπίτι, μοντέρνο, με μεγάλους χώρους, ωραία διακόσμηση και στο μπάτζετ που ήθελα. Ευκαιρία. Μέχρι που διάβασα την τελευταία πρόταση. Ότι τους αρέσει τις Παρασκευές και τα τα Σάββατα να πίνουν μπύρες!!!
                   
                                Party animals…. 

Ευχαριστώ, δε θα πάρω. Ένα άλλο που βρήκα, κυκλοφορούσε άλλο animal μέσα στο σπίτι. Τετράποδο με μεγάλα αφτιά που κάνει γαβ γαβ. Δε νομίζω να της αρέσει της Μπήλλιος (Η γάτα μου). 


                         Εντάξει, ακόμα νωρίς είναι όλο και κάτι θα βρεθεί.


Το καλό με τη κλινική είναι ότι είναι σε πολύ κάλο σημείο από άποψη συγκοινωνίας. Εξυπηρετείται και από τραμ και από μετρό και από λεωφορεία. Και είναι έτσι το συγκοινωνιακό τους δίκτυο που ακόμα και στην άκρη του Όσλο να είσαι, θα υπάρχει κάποιο μέσο για να κατέβεις κέντρο αν δεν έχεις αυτοκίνητο.

Ο χάρτης των γραμμών του μετρό
   
Ο χάρτης των γραμμών του τραμ




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου