Σάββατο 20 Απριλίου 2013

A little summary


                                 (the view from my house)


Ι am almost 20 days here in Oslo.


As I was expected, I don’t have a lot of free time to write in my blog. I am very sad about this. My days are full and I am always returning home exhausted. I am preparing food and then they are starting the skype-calls. First my mother then my boyfriend and then whoever reaches me in facebook for chat. When will I find time to write?

Now tha I found some time, I will write a small summary...

The first days I stayed at the house of my boss. It was a little bit crowded but I am very thankful that he offered me his place until I‘ll find my own. And finding a place to rent in Oslo is a very very difficult thing. Sometimes I wonder, which is easier, to find a job in Oslo or an apartment? Anyway, I made a very good relationship with the wife of my boss. She is a very nice person. The day that I found my beautiful lovely apartment we hugged each other from joy and we were dancing around like kids.



I was really lucky that I found that house. I still can’t believe it. And as you understand, I am in love with it. It’s small but big in the same time. It is very functional. The owner is an interior designer and architect. So did a loto of things with this place. Also it’s in a very strategic point. It has everything in close proximity –supermarket (two in a number), pharmacy, a small mall, bank, post office, metro station. In order to go to work I need 45 minutes but I don’t complain. It worth’s it.


Even Billio is very happy with the apartment. She adapted very fast. As long as she is not living in a crowded house with unknown people is fine for here.  Thankfully her agony was finally ended. I was really sad about here. She was all day closed in a small room and sometimes frighten under the bed. (She was closed in that room because she wanted it and not because she wasn’t allowed). She was really scared. So when she came in the new place with no one around she was really really happy. And of course whenever she has a chance, she sleeps.

The public transportation here is perfect. I enjoy traveling with them, something that I hated when I was in Athens. In Athens I was always returning home with a terrible headache.  I always wondered how my grandpas managed to enjoy using the buses. Here on the other hand, I love it. I am not tired of it, and of course no headaches. I don’t know why it’s happening. Maybe because in Athens the vagons where always crowded. Here on the other hand, there is not such a thing. I always find a place to sit, people are not standing except if they choose to stand for their reasons.  Also the bikes are allowed in metro. 
Another thing with the public transports is that they are always punctual. Even the trams, and buses. There is a clock in the stations that tells when the next tram/metro/bus/train will come.

In a new post I will talk about my tourist walks in Oslo. For example, I went on the skijump of Hollmenkollen and on vigeland park. And now that I’ve bought a bicycle my tours around Oslo will be more fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ελληνική μετάφραση:

                                    (H θέα από το σπίτι μου)


Συμπλήρωσα περίπου 20 μέρες στο Όσλο.


Όπως το φανταζόμουν, δεν έχω  χρόνο  να ασχοληθώ με το μπλογκ μου. Στεναχωριέμαι για αυτό. Οι μέρες μου είναι γεμάτες. Το πρωί στη δουλειά, γυρίζω απόγευμα ή βράδυ. Δεν έχω ακόμα σταθερό ωράριο οπότε μου μένει λίγος χρόνος στον οποίο, θα φάω, θα ασχοληθώ με τη γάτα μου και μετά πλακώνουν οι κλείσεις στο Skype. Ένας ένας με τη σειρά. Πρώτα η μάνα μου, μετά ο φίλος μου και μετά οι υπόλοιποι. Που μετά χρόνος για να γράψω???

Οπότε τώρα θα σας  τα γράψω όλα περιληπτικά...


Τις πρώτες 13 μέρες έμενα στο σπίτι του αφεντικού μου. Να ‘ναι καλά ο άνθρωπος που με φιλοξένησε. Με τη γυναίκα του έχω αποκτήσει πολύ καλή σχέση. Πολύ ευχάριστος άνθρωπος. Έζησα τεράστια αγωνία μέχρι να βρω σπίτι. Είναι πολύ δύσκολο να βρεις. Μη τα πολυλογώ, στάθηκα πολύ τυχερή και βρήκα ένα πανέμορφο και λειτουργικό σπίτι σε πολύ καλή περιοχή. Το έχω ερωτευτεί. Μάλιστα έχω τα πάντα δίπλα μου (σουπερμάρκετ, φαρμακείο, τράπεζα, ταχυδρομείο, μετρό) σε απόσταση αναπνοής. Κάτι πολύ σημαντικό. Για να πάω στη δουλειά βέβαια θέλω Κανά 45λεπτο αλλά το αξίζει).



Ακόμα και η Μπήλλιω βρήκε τον παλιό καλό της εαυτό. Από τη πρώτη στιγμή ένιωσε σα στο σπίτι της. Μακριά από τη προηγούμενη πολυκοσμία κι ας  είναι όπου να ‘ναι. Τα είχε παίξει η ψυχούλα μου. Ευτυχώς όπως της υποσχέθηκα η ταλαιπωρία της δεν ήταν για πολύ. Και φυσικά όποτε ευκαιρεί το ρίχνει στον ύπνο.



Η συγκοινωνία τους είναι άπαιχτη. Τρελαίνομαι να κυκλοφορώ με μετρό κλπ. Κάτι που στην Ελλάδα με κούραζε. Θυμάμαι μέχρι την Ομόνοια που κατέβαινα για δουλειές, επέστρεφα με πονοκέφαλο πισω. Παντα αναρωτιόμουν πως ο παππούς μου λάτρευε τα λεωφορεία. Όποτε πηγαίναμε μαζί βόλτα, εγώ γύριζα άρρωστη και αυτός μια σιεστα έκανε να ξεκουραστεί και μετά ντυνόταν κι έξω από την πόρτα.  Εδώ αλωνίζω  και ούτε που το καταλαβαίνω . Δε ξέρω γιατί γίνεται αυτό. Ίσως να φταίει η ατμόσφαιρα, ίσως το ότι  στην Αθήνα στριμώχνεται ο κόσμος σαν σαρδέλες ενώ εδώ δεν υπάρχει αυτό το φαινόμενο. Δεν υπάρχουν όρθιοι, εκτός και αν το επιλέξουν  οι ίδιοι να είναι όρθιοι.  Πάντα βρίσκω άδειο κάθισμα να κάτσω. Επίσης το ποδήλατο επιτρέπεται να μπαίνει στο μετρό. Επίσης η συγκοινωνία τους είναι πάντα στην ώρα της. Σου έχει ηλεκτρονικό πίνακα που λέει σε πόση ώρα αναμένεται το επόμενο τραμ/μετρό/λεωφορείο/τραίνο.


Σε επόμενο ποστ θα αναφέρω τις τουριστικές μου βόλτες στο Hollmenkolen  και στο Vigeland park. Απέκτησα ποδήλατο και οι εξορμήσεις μου θα είναι πολύ πιο συχνές.  

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου